Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: FULTON RESIGNS!!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FULTON RESIGNS!!!!!

    How did this post get on John? IT IS ABOUT HIS SISTER!!!!!! I would like to hear comments about her record and attitude on the "bench" during her "reign"..kaaf..kaaf!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FULTON RESIGNS!!!!!

    CD, I probably shouldnt have even said anything, but since people were basically saying how she drinks "listerine" while presiding over cases, I think the thread had already been wrecked. But I will be a bigger person and change that comment. No hard feelings.

    Edit: I cant edit it, its been too long. Anyway, my apologies.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FULTON RESIGNS!!!!!

    No hard feelings taken.....I just wanted this thread to be about how she "skates" out on justice while throwing the book at others

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FULTON RESIGNS!!!!!

    Lawsuit pending . Why don't you jump on this jackass bucko? I'm waiting. Innocent until proven guilty.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FULTON RESIGNS!!!!!

    Doesnt Kuzcko coach at UVA-Wise now or maybe its relative of his or something?
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FULTON RESIGNS!!!!!

    He was Def line caoch for uva-wisa. I,m not sure he still does or not. He was also a gym/health teacher at Burton. I dont know about now. I have been out of school since 99. But he did both when I was there.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  7. #17
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FULTON RESIGNS!!!!!

    Appreciate the info, I thought it was the same man.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FULTON RESIGNS!!!!!

    I was there, I saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. It was during the last period of the day. So it has nothing to do with being innocent or guilty, it happend, period.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FULTON RESIGNS!!!!!

    Hey burrhead........what's the deal with the threats? All I said was about the judge, not her brother. You need to settle down and take a zanex.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FULTON RESIGNS!!!!!

    Its Xanax.

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •